We all wonder why it is so important to ask for a feedback to our clients or the persons who have used our service. Well, its obvious to understand, for improving the standards of service delivered. But we all fail to understand the other important features that is playing behind the scene.
When you are receiving a feedback, you are not only getting a response but you are listening to their indirect needs and communicating it through corrections implemented. Feedback is considered as showing the appreciation towards a work and also measuring how much understanding we have made out for our clients.
Based on all these factors, we can update ourselves how much we stand apart from rest of competitors or how much we fall short. This helps to update us to the market trends and needs, facilitating better service to our clients.
Finally, there is no success without a happy client who are satisfied with the service delivered. A satisfied client is also considered as a sustained client, who will keep approaching us again for their future needs.
Businesses know retaining customers costs less than finding new ones.
Advertising and Marketing costs sky rocketing, Business Leaders require a tool to Build brands
- Customer satisfaction surveys give firms specific information about positive and negative perceptions, which could improve marketing or sales efforts.
- Studies show satisfied clients tend to buy products more often and develop loyalty to a particular brand.
- They often spread the word by recommending products and services to friends and family as an informal referral process.
- These perceptions are especially important because of the increased use of social media by people of all ages.
- One negative comment posted on a social media site could be seen by thousands of potential customers.
- Angry customers can use unfair criticism and untrue statements to harm a firm's reputation.
- Repairing the damage or countering false representations could prove costly.
Measure, Analyze and Improve!!!
A customer satisfaction survey assists you to gather and create statistical data that can be scientifically measured analysed and Improve quality, service and Employee response to clients' needs.
Forging a long-term and developing a meaningful relationship with customer and establishing parameters to measure customer satisfaction.
Analysing survey results Employees get meaningful feedback from the client and can be held responsible for better customer satisfaction.
Update your customers
- Improve a mutually beneficial intended goals.
- Retain existing clients, and understanding the needs of New Customers.
- Update your customers on the new and improved product changes based on their feedback.